- Golf Shoes and Tennis Shoes should be changed in the locker rooms, never in the parking lot.
- Golf Bags should be dropped at the Bag Drop. The Club Services personnel will retrieve your golf bag and place it on a cart outside the pro shop at the back of the clubhouse.
- Golf Carts should be kept out of the rough as much as possible by following the “gate system” to and from the fairway.
- Cell Phones should be used outside the clubhouse and out of earshot of golfers, tennis players and diners.
Gentlemen’s Dress Code
- Hats & Visors should be removed in the clubhouse; bills should be worn forward for golf & tennis
- Shirts should have collars and be tucked in (except flat-cut, Hawaiian-style shirts or at Burger Night & BBQs)
- Long Pants should be worn upstairs in the clubhouse
- Denim Jeans may be worn in any area of the clubhouse (except in the Chophouse), but may not be worn on the golf course, tennis courts or practice areas.
Ladies’ Dress Code
- Ladies Caps & Visors are allowed in the lower clubhouse or in the upper clubhouse for golf events.
- Bare or exposed midriffs & tank tops are NOT allowed
- Golf Shorts & Skirts shall be within approximately five inches of the knee (i.e. no “short shorts” or miniskirts)
- Denim may be worn in any area of the clubhouse (except in the Chophouse), but may not be worn on the golf course, tennis courts or practice areas.